Procedure for transferring .HR domain names
When you request a transfer for your .HR domain name to NETIM, the procedure below is followed. After transfer, we become the registrar of your domain name.
In order to proceed with a transfer, the domain name’s owner must approve the request to the registry. Ensure that the owner's e-mail address defined at the registry is valid.
Once your order has been confirmed, we will send a request for the transfer of your domain name to the .HR registry. The latter will contact the owner to request his approval by e-mail, with a link to a secure web page:
- In the event of acceptance within 3 days, the transfer is immediatly carried out.
- In the event of refusal, the transfer is cancelled.
- In the event of failure to reply within 3 days, the transfer is cancelled.
The transfer can be carried out within few hours if the owner's confirmation is given quickly.
Once the transfer has been finalised, the domain name's expiration date is extended for a one year period starting from the date of the end of transfer. For example, if the domain expires on the 2013-12-15 and if the transfer is carried out on the 2013-11-30 the new expiration date will then be the 2014-11-30.
- Deadline for transfer: the day before expiration of the domain name
- Best date for transfer: Not less than 1 week before expiration of the domain name
- The owner's email address must be valid in order to receive the confirmation request emailed by the registry.
- The current registrar may not oppose the transfer to NETIM, given that only the owner has the right to approve the transfer. Nevertheless, if the registrar has specified his own email address for the owner, you must request him the approval of the transfer.