Benefits of Uni EPS protection services
Here are the advantages of registering your trademark as a Uni EPS/Uni EPS+:
- Blocking variants present in your SMD file as well as homoglyphic variants (option Uni EPS+)
- Blocking of premium domain names (with high added value)
- Automatic blocking of domain names that fall back into the public domain after being deleted by the Registry
- Budget control: less expensive solution than defensive registrations (especially with the multiplication of possible variants and homoglyphic declinations)
Brand protection services you can subscribe to with Netim
Uni EPS / Uni EPS+
Uniregistry Extended Protection Service covers the 11 extensions that Uniregistry offers.
- 1, 3, 5 or 10 years protection period
- 11 extensions covered: see the full list
- Protection for TMCH-registered trademarks only
- Blocking only the main label
- Premium domain block
- Identical blocking of all labels in the SMD file
- Blocking homoglyphic variants using an algorithm
Comparison table of Uni EPS offers
|Number of extensions
|1, 3, 5 or 10 years
|Premium domain block
|Variant label block
|TMCH registration required
How can I subscribe to a brand protection service?
Please contact our sales team to learn more about the eligibility criteria and subscription process.
Yes, you should ask your current registrar to communicate the authcode associated with your Uni EPS or Uni EPS+ protection. When the transfer is finalised, a year is added to the expiry date of your protection.
Here is an example of the information that is visible in the Whois of a domain name blocked by Uni EPS or Uni EPS+ protection:
Whois extracted from the registry >>> This name is not available for registration >>> This name subscribes to the uni-eps product
Uni EPS and Uni EPS+ block all available domains corresponding to your protection including premium domain names.
Once the domain name is deleted, it will automatically be added to the block as long as the blocking service is active.