Netim is an accredited registrar
By choosing an accredited Registrar, you avoid middlemen which in turn gives you access to lower prices and makes domain registration, as well as other operations, quicker.
Included with every domain
Registration of a .ABOGADO domain name is subject to the following conditions:
All the registration, renewal or modification of a .ABOGADO domain name, will be submitted to verification by a third party organisation. In case additional documentation is required, the Registrant will have 5 days to provide it. Otherwise, the domain might be deleted by the Registry (In the first instance, the domain will be placed in a surveillance list - https://nic.law/domain-watchlist/ - until the required documentation is transmitted to the verification organisation).
Restrictions / Allocation Rules:
- A Qualified Lawyer: A professional who is licensed by a Legal Regulator to practice law. A Qualified Lawyer must be identifiable as a currently licensed practitioner in the public records kept by the relevant Legal Regulator (a lawyer with inactive or non-practising status who is not authorized to provide regulated legal services under the rules of their Legal Regulator is not eligible under this Eligibility Policy).
- A Law Firm: A partnership or incorporated entity formed by one or more Qualified Lawyers to engage in the practice of law. In jurisdictions where applicable, a Law Firm must be authorized by a Legal Regulator to provide legal services.
- A Court of Law: An organization of government enacted by international, national, or state legislation that has the authority to adjudicate legal disputes between parties and carry out the administration of justice in a given jurisdiction.
- A Law School: An institution approved by a Legal Regulator or a recognized regulator of education to provide academic or vocational legal education as part of a process for becoming a Qualified Lawyer within a given jurisdiction.
- A Legal Regulator: An institution that is enacted and/or approved by international, national, or state legislation to regulate the provision of legal services in a given jurisdiction.
In order to transfer your domain name to Netim, you must disable transfer protections and obtain the authorisation code from your current Registrar.
The transfer may take several days.
When the transfer is finalised, a year is added to the expiry date of the domain name.
To change the holder, you must first go through an authentication process.
To that end, validation emails will be sent to both current and future domain holders.
After a period of 5 days, the request will be cancelled.
The domain expiration date is not affected by the transfer process.
The .abogado extension does not support special characters.